eLearning can be a minefield. Knowing what technology to use, what to include, how to ensure that you engage your audience, they are all complicated matters when you have no experience in this area.
This course is for any business or self-employed people wanting to move your face-to-face training online.
It will help you to:
- Understand what eLearning is
- Know which technologies and media can help you get online
- Make sure your message is appropriate for your audience
- Give you tips for engagement, tone of voice and flow
- An introduction to learning methodology and how it influences development
- The process of creating eLearning
- Know how to translate your face-to-face materials into online resources
0% Complete 0/1 Steps