Online training can be a minefield. Knowing what technology to use, what to include, how to ensure that you engage your audience – they are all complicated matters when you have little or no experience in this area.
This course is for any business or self-employed people who have experience of running face-to-face or classroom led training and now want to wanting to move the training online.
It will help you to:
- Understand what eLearning and online training is
- Know which technologies and media can help you get online
- Make sure your message is appropriate for your audience
- Give you tips for engagement, tone of voice and creating flow
- Understand learning methodology and how it influences development
- The process of creating online training
- Know how to translate your face-to-face materials into online resources